Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||BOPP,PP,PET,Sami Plastic Paper||Surface Finishing:||Glossy/Matte Varnishing Or Lamination,etc|
|Color:||Foil, Gold Or Customized||Application:||Food, Beverage, Cosmetic, Medical, Household & Chemical Industry Etc|
|Type:||Roll, Sheet ,or Customized Adhesive Sticker||Feature:||Holographic, Anti-counterfeit|
|Size:||Customized||Printing:||CMYK ,PMS And Spot Color|
BOPP Gold Mailing Labels,
Holographic Gold Mailing Labels,
Anti Counterfeit Foil Vinyl Sheets
Avery Silver Foil Label Gold Mailing Labels Foil Vinyl Sheets
|Avery Silver Foil Label Gold Mailing Labels Foil Vinyl Sheets|
|File||PDF, AI, CDR or send a sample if you have.|
|Size & Shape||Any sizes and shapes are accepted.|
|Printing Technology||Matte or Glossy Lamination,Hot Stamping,Embossing and Debossing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the balance paid before shipment.
we will take photos of all products for confirmation.
2. Proforma invoice confirmation
3. Artwork Approval
4. Payment confirmation
5. Pictures for approval when printing
7. Getting after sale service from us
Adhesive Stickers of Main Materials:
Paper: Package, Jar, Can, Bottle, etc.
White PE: Package, Bottle,Cosmetic, Skincare,etc
Clear PE: Bottle, Cosmetic, Haircare, Skincare,etc
White PVC: Promotion,Outdoor,Advertisement,etc
Clear PVC: Promotion, Outerdoor,window,Car,etc
Pearly Film:Cosmetic,Skincare, etc
Silver PP:Bottle for Liquid,Healthy care product, etc
Clear PET: Bottle,Cosmetic, Skincare,etc
Clear BOPP:Bottle, Cosmetic, food, window,etc
Silver PET:Bottle for e-juice, healthy care product,etc
Food & Beverages
The food and beverage market is the largest packaging consumer group today, and as such provides a world of opportunity for creative and innovative packaging solutions. We are here to help create the best version of any concept you have in mind, and in doing so provide high quality, artistic packaging to showcase your product.
What are the differences between paper and plastic and vinyl sticker materials?
Different roll label materials work better for different types of projects. When choosing one for your project or business need, we recommend that you consider the following:
• Paper roll labels are great for indoor use, when the sticker won’t come in contact with liquid. We consider this our traditional, budget-friendly roll label sticker option.
• Plastic custom roll labels are oil- and water-resistant and a more durable option for indoor and outdoor use. If you’re labeling products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants or cold temperatures, this is a good choice.
• Vinyl roll labels are our most durable stickers. Both weatherproof and dishwasher-safe, they’re up for any task.
Contact Person: Cathy